You cannot select an existing EIP in the same region when using the NAT Gateway to create a SNAT rule.
- The specified EIP has been bound to another Alibaba Cloud service but not a NAT Gateway.
- The EIP is already bound to a DNAT entry.
Select a solution based on the cause of the problem.
- Log on to the Elastic IP Address console vision goals and configured an EIP or whether you have bound the cloud resources if you have bound may be considered from after in NAT Gateway console binding NAT Gateway, and then create SNAT rules can select an EIP. If you cannot unbind an EIP, we recommend that you create a new EIP and associate it with the NAT Gateway.
- Currently, a single EIP cannot be used in both the DNAT and SNAT entries. You can delete the DNAT rule and bind it with the SNAT rule again. If the EIP cannot be deleted, we recommend that you create a new EIP and associate it with the NAT Gateway.
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Gateway
- Elastic IP Address