Alert trigger customization is a lightweight monitoring feature provided by the Monitor module.
- Object: the monitored object. You can specify nodes, baselines, workflows, and workspaces as objects.
- Trigger Condition: the conditions for triggering alerts. Valid values: Completed, Uncompleted, Error, Cycle Uncompleted, and Overtime.
- Notification Method: the method of reporting alerts. Valid values: SMS and Email.
- Maximum Alerts: the maximum number of alert reporting times. If the number of alerting times exceeds the preset threshold, no alerts are generated.
- Minimum Alert Interval: the minimum time interval at which DataWorks reports alerts.
- Quiet Hours: the specified period during which no alerts are reported.
- Recipient: the person who receives alerts. You can set this parameter to the node owner or another recipient.
A completion alert can be set for nodes, baselines, workflows, and workspaces. After all nodes of the preset objects are completed, the completion alert is reported. If you set a completion alert for a baseline, the alert is reported when all nodes of the baseline are completed.
You can set alerts for nodes, baselines, workflows, or workspaces that are not completed at a certain time point. For example, if you require that a baseline be completed at 10:00, an alert containing a list of uncompleted nodes is reported after a node in the baseline is not completed at the specified time.
An error alert can be set for nodes, baselines, workflows, and workspaces. If a node has an error, an alert containing detailed node error information is sent to the recipient.
- Cycle Uncompleted
In the alert triggers of hourly scheduled nodes, you can separately specify the uncompleted time points in different cycles.
An overtime alert can be set for nodes, baselines, workflows, and workspaces. If a monitored node of the preset object is not completed within the specified time, an alert is reported.