DataWorks provides LogHub Reader and LogHub Writer for you to read data from and write data to LogHub data sources. You can use the codeless user interface (UI) or code editor to configure synchronization nodes for LogHub data sources.
- Go to the Data Source page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides. Find your workspace and click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- On the page that appears, click Connection in the left-side navigation pane. The page appears.
- On the Data Source page, click New data source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add data source dialog box, click LogHub in the Message Queue section.
- In the Add LogHub data source dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Data Source Name The name of the data source. The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_) and must start with a letter. Data source description The description of the data source. The description can be a maximum of 80 characters in length. Environment The environment in which the data source is used. Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter is displayed only when the workspace is in standard mode. LogHub Endpoint The endpoint of LogHub. Specify the endpoint in a format similar to
http://cn-shanghai.log.aliyun.com. For more information, see Endpoints.Note Do not enter extra characters such as spaces or forward slashes (/) in the LogHub Endpoint field.
Project The name of the LogHub project. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of the Alibaba Cloud account that is used to log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console. You can go to the Security Management page to obtain the AccessKey ID. AceessKey Secret The AccessKey secret of the Alibaba Cloud account that is used to log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console. The secret is equivalent to the password that is used to log on to the DataWorks console. You can go to the Security Management page to obtain the AccessKey secret.
- After the connection passes the connectivity test, click Complete.