A LogHub connection allows you to read data from and write data to LogHub by using LogHub Reader and Writer.
- Log on to the DataWorks console as a workspace administrator, find the target workspace, and then click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Connection to go to the page.
- On the Data Source page that appears, click Add Connection in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Connection dialog box that appears, click LogHub (Log Service) in the Message Queue section.
- In the Add LogHub (Log Service) Connection dialog box that appears, set the parameters.
Parameter Description Connection Name The name of the connection. The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_) and must start with a letter. Description The description of the connection. The description cannot exceed 80 characters in length. Applicable Environment The environment in which the connection is used. Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter is available only when the workspace is in standard mode. LogHub Endpoint
The LogHub endpoint, in the format of
http://cn-shanghai.log.aliyun.com. For more information, see Service endpoints.
Project The name of the LogHub project. AccessKey ID and AccessKey Secret The AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret used as logon credentials.
- Click Test Connection.
- After the connectivity test is passed, click Complete.
The connectivity test checks whether the entered information is correct.
What to do next
Now you have learned how to configure a LogHub connection. You can proceed with the next tutorial. In the next tutorial, you will learn how to configure LogHub Reader and Writer. For more information, see Configure LogHub Reader.