DataHub offers a comprehensive data import scheme to support fast computing for large amounts of data.
- Go to the Data Source page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace and click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Data Integration page, choose to go to the Data Source page.
- On the Data Source page, click Add data source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add data source dialog box, click DataHub in the Big Data Storage section.
- In the Add DataHub data source dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Data Source Name The name of the data source. The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_) and must start with a letter. Data source description The description of the data source. The description can be a maximum of 80 characters in length. Environment The environment in which the data source is used. Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter is displayed only when the workspace is in standard mode. DataHub Endpoint The endpoint of the DataHub project. The endpoint is automatically generated by DataHub based on system configurations. DataHub Project The ID of the DataHub project. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of the account that you use to connect to the DataHub project. You can view the AccessKey ID on the Security Management page. AceessKey Secret The AccessKey secret of the account that you use to connect to the DataHub project.
- After the data source passes the connectivity test, click Complete.