An AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 data source allows you to read data from AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 by using AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 Reader. It also allows you to write data to AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 by using AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 Writer. You can configure sync nodes for AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 by using the codeless user interface (UI) or code editor.
- Go to the Data Source page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides. Find your workspace and click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- On the page that appears, click Connection in the left-side navigation pane. The page appears.
- On the Data Source page, click New data source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add data source dialog box, click AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 in the Relational Database section.
- In the Add AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 data source dialog box, configure the parameters as required.
Parameter Description Data Source Name The name of the data source. The name must contain letters, digits, and underscores (_) and start with a letter. Data source description The description of the data source. The description cannot exceed 80 characters in length. Applicable environment Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter appears only when the workspace is in standard mode. Connection Url The URL of the AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 database, in the format of
Database The name of the AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 database. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of the account that you can use to connect to the LogHub project. You can view the AccessKey ID on the Security Management page. AceessKey Secret The AccessKey secret of the account that you can use to connect to the AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 database.
- On the Data Integration tab, click Test connectivity in the Operation column of each resource group.A sync node uses only one resource group. To ensure that your sync nodes can be properly run, you must test the connectivity of all the resource groups for Data Integration on which your sync nodes will be run. If you need to test the connectivity of multiple resource groups for Data Integration at a time, select the resource groups and click Batch test connectivity. For more information, see Test data store connectivity.
- After the connection passes the connectivity test, click Complete.