You can view the baseline information on the Baseline Instance page.
- Normal: indicates that all tasks in the baseline are completed before the alerting time.
- Alerting: indicates that one or more tasks in the baseline are not completed until the alerting time expires but the committed completion time is not reached.
- Overtime: indicates that one or more tasks in the baseline are not completed until the committed completion time expires.
- Others: indicates that all tasks in the baseline are paused or the baseline is not associated with any task.
You can click View Details, Handle, and View Gantt Chart in the Actions column to perform related operations.
- View Details: Click View Details to go to the Baseline Instance Details page.
On the Baseline Instance Details page, you can view the General, Critical Path, Baseline Instance, History, and Events.Note The business date is one day prior to the system date. The Cycle parameter appears only for hourly baselines.
- Handle: The baseline that generates an alert stops alerting while the alert is being handled.
- View Gantt Chart: Click View Gantt Chart to view the critical path of tasks.