When you use the ApsaraVideo Live, after you add the ingest domain name and streaming domain name, you need to point the added domain name to the CNAME address assigned by the Alibaba Cloud ApsaraVideo Live. In this way, requests to access the accelerated domain name can be forwarded to the ApsaraVideo Live node. After you resolve the first-level domain name (
test.com) and the second-level domain name (
www.test.com ), it is found that the first-level domain name (test.com) can be opened, but the second-level domain name (www.test.com) cannot be opened. Binding origin discovery can be accessed.
Both the first-level domain name and the second-level domain name are resolved to the same CNAME(
Note: Each CNAME corresponds to one domain name. Only one domain name can be resolved.
Refer to the following operations to reconfigure based on your actual needs. Make sure that one CNAME corresponds to one domain name.
- If you need to use a second-level domain name for access, you must resolve the CNAME
www.test.comby the second-level domain name to the
www.test.com.w.alikunlun.comafter you delete the first-level domain name resolution. For more information, see Configure CNAME domain name resolution.
- If you need to use a first-level domain name for access, after you delete the second-level domain name resolution, resolve the CNAME
test.comby the first-level domain name to the
- For more information about how to configure a CNAME record in Alibaba Cloud DNS, see Configure a CNAME record in Alibaba Cloud DNS.
- If your domain name is resolved in DNSPod, see Configure CNAME for DNSPod.
- If your domain name is resolved in the new network, see Configure CNAME in the new network.
- ApsaraVideo Live