Before using Web+, you must activate Web+. You must also activate Resource Access Management (RAM), Object Storage Service (OSS), and Auto Scaling because Web+ is dependent on these services. For example, Web+ requires RAM to authorize roles.
You have created an Alibaba Cloud account and passed real-name verification.
- Log on to the Web App Service console.
- On the Logon page, enter an Alibaba Cloud account and password and click Sign In.
- On the Welcome to Web+ page, check I have read and agreed to " Web application hosting service (Web +) terms of service ", object storage (OSS) Terms of Service ", ESS Terms of Service ", then click One-click authorization and opening.
- On the Role Permissions page, click Agree to authorization.
- After the activation is complete, a message showing "Congratulations. Activation Successful." is displayed.
You can start using Web+ free of charge and only pay for resources that are required for running applications. These resources include Elastic Compute Service (ECS), ApsaraDB for RDS, and Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances.