After you create an SSL server, you can modify its configurations.
- Log on to the VPN Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the SSL server is deployed.
- On the SSL Servers page, find the SSL server that you want to manage and click Modify in the Actions column.
- On the Edit SSL Server page, modify the name, server CIDR block, client CIDR block, and advanced settings
of the SSL server, and then click OK. For more information about the parameters on the buy page, see Create an SSL server.