This topic describes how to query the quota usage of a cloud resource in the VPN Gateway console. If the remaining quota of a resource cannot meet your business requirements, you can apply for a quota increase.
- Log on to the VPN gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Quota Management page, click the VPN Gateways tab to view the quota usage.
- To request a quota increase, click Submit Application in the Actions column.
- Requested Value: the number of resources that you require. The number must be greater than the current quota. For more information about default quota limits, see Limits.
- Reason: the reason for the application, including business scenarios and necessity.
- Email: the email address of the applicant.
- Click OK. The system automatically reviews your application. You can check whether your application is approved based on the application state: Rejected or Approved. After your application is approved, the quota is increased to the specified quantity.
To view the quota increase history, click History in the Actions column.