Modifies the priority of a policy-based route.
ModifyVpnPbrRouteEntryPriority is an asynchronous operation. After a request is sent, the system returns a request ID and runs the task in the background. You can call DescribeVpnGateway to query the status of the task.
- If a VPN gateway is in the updating state, the policy-based route entry is being modified.
- If the VPN gateway is in the active state, the policy-based route is created.
You cannot repeatedly call the ModifyVpnPbrRouteEntryPriority operation for the same VPN gateway within the specified period of time.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the region where the VPN gateway is created.
You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request.
You can use the client to generate the token, but you must make sure that the token is unique among different requests. The client token can contain only ASCII characters.
Note If you do not specify this parameter, the system automatically uses the request ID as the client token. The request ID may be different for each request.
The ID of the VPN gateway.
The source CIDR block of the policy-based route.
The destination CIDR block of the policy-based route.
The next hop of the policy-based route.
The original priority of the policy-based route. Valid values: 1 to 100.
A smaller value indicates a higher priority.
The new priority of the policy-based route. Valid values: 1 to 100.
A smaller value indicates a higher priority.
The weight of the policy-based route. Valid values:
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The quota of resource is full
|The resource quota is exhausted.
|The specified service is configuring.
|The service is being configured. Try again later.
|The specified service is financial locked.
|The service is suspended due to overdue payments. Top up your account first.
|The specified route entry is already exist.
|The route already exists.
|The specified route entry has conflict.
|Route conflicts exist.
|Current version of the VPN does not support setting pbr route entry priority.
|The VPN gateway version does not allow you to specify priorities for policy-based routes.
|The source CIDR and destination CIDR of Policy-based routes with the same priority cannot overlap.
|VPN Gateway does not support policy-based routes that have the same priority and overlapping source CIDR blocks and destination CIDR blocks.
|The VPN gateway does not support Policy-based routing with the same source CIDR and destination CIDR.
|The source CIDR block and destination CIDR block of a policy-based route for a dual-tunnel VPN gateway cannot be the same.
|The VPN gateway does not support Policy-based routing with the same source CIDR, destination CIDR and weight.
|VPN Gateway does not support policy-based routes that have the same source CIDR block, destination CIDR block, and weight.
|User not authorized to operate on the specified resource as your account is created by another user.
|You are unauthorized to perform this operation on the specified resource. Acquire the required permissions and try again.
|User not authorized to operate on the specified resource.
|You do not have the permissions to manage the specified resource. Apply for the permissions and try again.
|The specified vpn gateway instance id does not exist.
|The specified VPN gateway does not exist. Check whether the specified VPN gateway is valid.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The API operation is not deprecated.. The Error code has changed
|API Description Update. The Error code has changed