Modifies the permissions of an account for an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
- Only ApsaraDB for Redis instances of Redis 4.0 or later are supported.
- The ApsaraDB for Redis instance must be in the running state.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the instance to which the account belongs.
The name of the account. You can call the DescribeAccounts operation to obtain the name of the account.
The permissions of the account. Default value: RoleReadWrite. Valid values:
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|Specified AccountName is not valid.
|Specified AccountPrivilege is not valid.
|Current DB instance account does not support this operation.
|Current engine minor version does not support operations.
|The operation is not supported by the minor version of the instance. Update the instance to the latest minor version and try again.
|Specified AccountName does not exist.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|API Description Update. The Error code has changed