This topic describes the version history of Tablestore SDK for Java.
Release date: 2022-01-06
Download link: 5.13.5
Release date: 2021-11-17
Download link: 5.13.0
Change records: The SQL query feature is added. For more information, see Overview.
Release date: 2021-10-27
Download link: 5.12.0
Change records: The TimeSeries model is added. For more information, see Overview.
Release date: 2021-07-23
Download link: 5.11.0
Release date: 2020-10-26
Download link: 5.10.3
- The data delivery feature is added. For more information about how to use the Tablestore console to deliver data, see Quick start. For more information about how to use Tablestore SDKs to deliver data, see Use SDKs.
- A row query feature is supported for search indexes. You can use this feature to query the rows that are obtained from the results of an aggregation operation in each group. For more information, see Aggregation.
- The format check feature for the configuration of parameters is added.
- The connection to compute engines is optimized for Tablestore SDK for Java.
Release date: 2020-04-07
Download link: 5.7.0
- Parallel scan is added to search indexes. For more information, see Parallel scan.
- TableStoreWriter is optimized.
Release date: 2019-11-18
Download link: 5.4.0
- Predefined columns can be added to or deleted from existing tables.
- Tunnel Service is optimized for Tablestore SDK for Java.
Release date: 2019-09-10
Download link: 5.3.0
Change records: Aggregation operations can be performed on data when search indexes are used.
Release date: 2019-07-01
Download link: 5.1.0
Change records: More tokenization methods are added to search indexes.
Release date: 2019-06-10
Download link: 5.0.0
- To unify SDK version numbers, Tablestore SDK for Java is updated to V5.x. Tablestore SDK for Java V5.x is compatible with Tablestore SDK for Java V4.x.
- Exists query is added to search indexes.
Release date: 2019-05-08
Download link: 4.12.1
Change records: Timeline model V2 is added.
Release date: 2019-03-11
Download link: tablestore-4.10.2
- Remove log4j2 implement and log4j2.xml.
- TunnelWorker: fix auto retry logic when network condition is too bad.
Release date: 2018-09-27
Download link: tablestore-4.7.4-release.zip
- Search indexes are supported, and the following query types are added to search indexes:
- Boolean query
- Range query
- Wildcard query
- Nested query
- Full-text query
- The global secondary index feature is added.
Release date: 2016-08-01
Download link: aliyun_tablestore_java_sdk_4.0.0.zip
Release date: 2016-05-12
Download link: aliyun_tablestore_java_sdk_2.2.4.zip
- The conditional update feature is added.
- The filter feature is added.
Release date: 2015-11-12
- Asynchronous network transmission and performance tuning: The queries per second (QPS) performance is increased by several times when CPU utilization remains unchanged.
- Flexible and simple asynchronous operations: Callbacks can be imported, and future can be returned at the same time.
- Content related to Object Storage Service (OSS) SDK removed: The version of Tablestore SDK for Java contains code that is related only to Tablestore SDK. The directory structure is fine-tuned.
- Retry logic optimization: The default retry logic is optimized. Retry attempts are supported for single-row errors that occur when batch operations are performed. A simpler method is provided to allow you to modify retry logic.
- Log optimization: Detailed logs are recorded for the time period from when a request is sent to when the request is received. Log records of slow requests are provided. Trace IDs can be used to view the comprehensive log records for the requests that are sent between Tablestore SDK for Java and the backend service.
- OTSWriter that can be used to import a large amount of data at a time: provides a simple and efficient data import experience.
- Other improvements: Tool functions that support multiple data types are provided. The operation that can be called to calculate data sizes is provided.
The following compatibility issues exist between Tablestore SDK for Java V2.1.0 and V2.0.4:
- The import path for specific classes must be modified after the later version of Tablestore SDK for Java is used. Packages of specific classes are modified. For example, the package of ClientConfiguration is changed from com.aliyun.openservices to com.aliyun.openservices.ots. These packages are modified because Tablestore SDK is separated from OSS SDK. The classes shared by both SDKs must be included in the packages of Tablestore.
- If you no longer use an OTSClient instance, for example, before the program exits, you must call the shutdown method of OTSClient to release all threads and connection resources of the OTSClient instance.
- The names of specific configuration items in ClientConfiguration are changed. For example, time units are added to the names.
- Modifications are made to dependencies of Tablestore SDK for Java V2.1.0. For example, HttpAsyncClient and Joda-Time are used. If errors occur when you run the program, check whether the imported dependencies are the same as the existing dependencies.
Release date: 2015-09-25