If you use a client account and forget the password that is used to log on to the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) app, contact the administrator to reset the password. The following procedure shows how an administrator can reset the password for a client account.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the SAG app instance is deployed.
- On the SAG APP page, click the ID of the SAG app instance that you want to manage.
- On the details page, click the Client Accounts tab, find the client account for which you want to reset the password, and then click Reset Password in the Actions column.
- In the Confirm Password Resetting dialog box, select a method to reset the password and click OK.
- Random Password: The system generates a random password.
- Password: You can specify a custom password.
The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length, and can contain underscores (_), at signs (@), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter or a digit.
After the password is reset, the system sends the new password to the specified email address of the user.