The Smart Access Gateway (SAG) app supports the roaming feature. Roaming allows SAG app clients to access private networks across areas. This way, you can remotely access resources on Alibaba Cloud in a more convenient way.
Before you use the roaming feature, take note of the following limits:
- Within the same area, you cannot replicate information about client accounts among SAG app instances.
- The CIDR blocks of the private networks attached to the source and destination SAG app instances cannot overlap with each other.
- The client accounts from which information is replicated have not been added to the destination SAG app instance.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the SAG app instance is deployed.
- On the SAG App Instances page, click the ID of the SAG app instance.
- On the instance details page, click the Client Accounts tab and find the client account that you want to manage.
- Choose Actions column. in the
- In the Configure Roaming dialog box, set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Client Account The username of the client account from which information is replicate to another SAG app instance.
The replicated client account uses the same username as the source client account.
Configure Roaming Select the area where the destination SAG app instance is deployed. Associate with SAG Instance Select the SAG app instance to which you want to replicate the client account information.
- Click OK.