This topic summarizes some frequently asked questions about Simple Log Service.
FAQ about billing
- How do I deactivate Simple Log Service or stop being billed for Simple Log Service?
- Why does index traffic cost several times higher than read and write traffic?
- Why am I charged for active shards?
- Why am I charged after I only create projects and Logstores?
- Why am I still charged after I delete my projects and Logstores?
- Is read traffic over Internet generated when I query and analyze logs in the console?
- How do I reduce index traffic fees?
FAQ about data collection
- FAQ about Logtail
- What do I do if errors occur when I use Logtail to collect logs?
- How do I use the Logtail automatic diagnostic tool?
- What do I do if Log Service detects no heartbeat connections from Logtail?
- Do I need to update Logtail configurations after the network type is changed from classic network to VPC?
- What do I do if the IP address is empty in the app_info.json file of Logtail?
- How do I collect logs from servers in a corporate intranet?
- What do I do if an error occurs when I use Logtail to collect logs from containers?
- Query local collection status
- How do I view Logtail collection errors?
- How do I troubleshoot the common errors that may occur when Simple Log Service collects logs?
- How do I test a regular expression?
- How do I optimize regular expressions?
- How do I collect different types of logs when Full Regex Mode is used?
- How do I collect container logs of a Kubernetes cluster?
- Why am I unable to collect SLB access logs?
- What are the differences among log collection agents?
- What are the differences between LogHub and Kafka?
- Logs of installing Logtail on an ECS instance in Windows display exception
- How to configure the time conversion format of log service
FAQ about data storage
FAQ about query and analysis
- FAQ about log query
- What do I do if no results are returned when I query a log?
- What can I do if the "The results are inaccurate" error occurs?
- How do I resolve common errors that may occur when I query and analyze logs?
- What are the differences between LogHub and LogSearch?
- How do I query logs by using fuzzy match?
- How do I query logs by using exact match?
- How do I use quotation marks in query statements?
- FAQ about the query and analysis of JSON logs
- Configure a field index in log service
- How do I modify the number of rows output by an SQL query statement?
- How do I query the source machines and log entries?
- How to precisely sort query logs by time?
- How do I download logs to a local device?
- How to search for keywords that contain spaces in logs?
FAQ about data transformation
- Troubleshooting overview
- How can I fix the startup errors of the data transformation engine?
- How can I fix errors that occur when the data transformation engine reads data from a source Logstore?
- How can I fix errors related to data transformation rules?
- How can I fix data pull errors?
- How can I fix errors that occur during data outputs to the target Logstore?
- How can I fix errors that occur when I pull Logstore data (dimension table)?
- How can I fix errors that occur during data pulls from OSS?
- How do I fix errors in the syntax used to load data from ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL?
- How do I dynamically construct a field?
- How do I send a log entry to different storage targets with different field sets?
- What do I do if the destination Logstores contain no data?
- What do I do if the destination Logstores contain unexpected data?
- What do I do if latency occurs during data transformation?