You can go to the User Center to view the bills and consumption details of your simple application servers.
- Log on to the Simple Application Server console.
- In the top navigation bar, choose Expenses > User Center.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Spending Summary > Spending Summary.
- On the Bills page, click a tab to view the billing information.
- On the Overview tab, you can view the total cost and product cost summary during the billing cycle that you select.
- On the Bills tab, you can view the list of orders during the billing cycle that you select. You can also perform a precise search by entering an order number.
- On the Details tab, you can view bill details by statistic item and statistic period. The bill details
include information such as billable items, usage, prices, and deduction details of
a specific service.
For example, if you want to view the bill details of simple application servers in April 2021, you can filter the bills based on the conditions shown in the following figure.
- Click Customize Column Options in the upper-right corner of the consumption detail list to select billable items to display.
- To analyze bills, click Export Billing Overview (CSV) to export and view bills on your computer.