You can go to the User Center to view the bills and consumption details of your simple application servers.
- Log on to the Simple Application Server console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Expenses > User Center.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Spending Summary > Spending Summary.
- On the Bills page, click a tab to view the billing information.
- On the Overview tab, you can view the total cost and product cost summary during the billing cycle that you selected.
- On the Bills tab, you can view the list of orders during the billing cycle that you selected. You can also perform an exact search by order number.
- On the Details tab, you can view bill details by statistic item and statistic period. The bill details
include information such as billable items, usage, prices, and deduction details of
a specific service.
For example, if you want to view the bill details of simple application servers in April 2021, you can filter the bills based on the conditions shown in the following figure.
- You can click Customize Column Options in the upper-right corner of the billing details list and select the columns that you want to view.
- You can click Export Billing Overview (CSV) to export the billing details to your computer. This way, you can view and analyze the billing details on your local computer.