After you build a WordPress blog by using a WordPress application image or a different image, you can use the WPtouch Mobile Plugin for WordPress to build a mobile WordPress blog.
- Install WordPress on a simple application server. For more information, see Use an application image to create a server.
- Install the WPtouch Mobile Plugin for WordPress.
- Log on to WordPress. In the left-side navigation pane, click Plugins. On the Plugins page, click Add New.
- In the upper-right corner of the Add Plugins page, enter
WPtouchin the search box.
- In the search results, click Install Now in the WPtouch section to install WPtouch.
- After WPtouch is installed, go back to the Plugins page, find WPtouch, and then click Enable.
- Access your WordPress blog from your mobile phone. Open the
<public IP address of the simple application server>on your mobile phone. The Mobile and Desktop buttons appear.