This topic provides a brief introduction to the Overview tab of the Security Center console. The Overview tab is a security operations center for your Alibaba Cloud services. The tab displays the information about your assets, including the security score, risks, security trends, and brief asset information. The tab also provides entry points to upgrade and renew Security Center, and increase related quotas. You can perform security operations on your assets in a centralized manner on the Overview tab.
The Secure Score section displays the security score of your assets and the number of risks that are detected on your assets.For more information about how to improve the security score, see Improve the security score of your assets.
Click Fix Now to go to the Security Risk panel. In the panel, you can view the penalty point for each risk. If you want to handle a risk, you can click Process Now to the right of the risk to go to the page on which you can view the related risk. You can handle the risk based on the risk details or the solutions that are provided on the page.
- Risks that must be handled at the earliest opportunity by using the Security Center protection features
- Configuration risks of core features
- Unhandled alerts
- Unfixed vulnerabilities
- Baseline risks
- AccessKey pair leaks
- Configuration risks of cloud services
- Attacks and other types of risks
Edition and protection details
The section in the upper-right corner of the Overview tab displays the Security Center edition that you use, the date on which Security Center expires, and the statistics about your assets. The following statistics are displayed: Purchased Quota, Total Cores, Unprotected assets (ECS), Remaining Anti-ransomware Capacity, Remaining Log Storage Capacity, Security capability enabled, Virus Library Version, and System Vul scan time.
- Purchase Security Center: If you use Security Center Basic and you meet the requirements to apply for a free trial, you can click Try Now to start the free trial of Security Center Ultimate. For more information, see Apply for a free trial of Security Center Ultimate. If you want to continue using Security Center after the trial period ends, you can click Try Now to purchase Security Center. For more information about the features that each edition supports, see Features. For more information about how to purchase Security Center, see Purchase Security Center.
- Upgrade Security Center: If you use the Anti-virus, Advanced, Enterprise, or Ultimate edition of Security Center and want to upgrade Security Center or increase the number of protected servers, the quota for cores of servers that you want to protect, or the purchased quota of a value-added feature, you can click Upgrade Now. You can also click Upgrade Now to separately purchase value-added features. For more information, see Upgrade and downgrade Security Center.
- Renew Security Center: If you use the Anti-virus, Multi-edition, Advanced, Enterprise, Ultimate, or Value-added Plan edition of Security Center and want to renew Security Center before it expires, you can click Renewal. For more information, see Renew the subscription to Security Center.
- Install the Security Center agent: If you want to install the Security Center agent on unprotected servers, you can click Install now below Unprotected assets (ECS) to go to the Agent tab of the Settings page. Then, install the Security Center agent on the servers to protect the servers. For more information, see Install the Security Center agent.
- Purchase additional capacity: If the available anti-ransomware capacity or log storage capacity is less than 10%, you can click Upgrade to purchase more anti-ransomware capacity or log storage capacity.
|Unhandled Alerts||This section displays the total number of unhandled alerts on your assets and the
numbers of alerts at different risk levels.
The alerts generated by Security Center are classified into the following risk levels:
You can click the number below Unhandled Alerts to go to the Alerts page to view and handle alerts. For more information, see Handle alerts.
|Unfixed Vul||This section displays the total number of unfixed vulnerabilities in your assets.
You can click the number below Unfixed Vul to go to the Vulnerabilities page to view and handle vulnerabilities. For more information, see Vulnerability fixes.
|Baseline Risks||This section displays the number of baseline risks in your assets.
You can click the number below Baseline Risks to go to the Baseline Check page to view and handle baseline risks. For more information, see Baseline checks.
|Config Assessment||This section displays the risks in the baseline configurations of your cloud services.
You can click the number below Config Assessment to go to the Cloud Platform Configuration Assessment page to view and handle the detected risks in the configurations of your cloud services. For more information, see Overview.
|AccessKey Leak||This section displays the total number of unhandled AccessKey pair leaks on your assets.
You can click the number below AccessKey Leak to go to the AK leak detection page to view and handle AccessKey pair leaks. For more information, see Detection of AccessKey pair leaks.
|Image security scan||This section displays the total number of unhandled risks and vulnerabilities in your
You can click the number below Image security scan to go to the Image Security page to view and handle image risks and vulnerabilities. For more information, see Overview.
|Tamper Protection||This section displays the total number of tampered web pages in your assets.
You can click the number below Tamper Protection to go to the Tamper Protection page to view and handle the tampering risks. For more information, see Overview.
Security operations trend
- On the Security Information tab, you can view security information such as information about high-risk vulnerabilities that are detected in the last six months.
- On the Classified Protection Compliance tab, you can click Check Now to go to the Compliance page to view the results of classified protection compliance checks and ISO 27001 compliance checks. Security Center provides the feature of classified protection compliance check at no cost to assess the security of your communication networks, compute environments, zone boundaries, management centers, and system construction management. You can use the feature to check whether your system meets the MLPS 2.0 baseline requirements.
- On the Website tab, you can click Check Now to go the Website Security Report page to check your websites for vulnerabilities and risks in website configurations with a few clicks.
- On the Security Group tab, you can click Check Now to go to the Policy Assistant page of the Cloud Firewall console to check your security group configurations for risks with a few clicks.