Security Center provides the security report feature. You can create security reports and specify the email addresses to which security reports are sent on a regular basis. This way, you can monitor the security status of your assets in a timely manner. This topic describes how to create a security report.
Only the Advanced, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions of Security Center support this feature. For more information about how to purchase and upgrade Security Center, see Purchase Security Center and Upgrade and downgrade Security Center.
- Log on to the Security Center console. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Reports page, click Create Report. Notice In addition to the existing default security report, you can create up to nine security reports.
- On the Add report page, configure the following parameters to specify basic report information. Then,
click Next to go to the report details page.
Parameter Description Report Name The name of the security report. Report Type The type of the security report. Valid values:
If you set this parameter to Custom, you must set Data Collection Period to a time range in which the security statistics are collected for the report.
Report Time The time range during which the security report is sent.Note The interval between the start time and the end time must be greater than or equal to 2 hours. Data Collection Period The time range during which the security statistics are collected for the report. This parameter is required only if you set the Report Type parameter to Custom. You can set this parameter to a time range within the last 30 days. Language The language of the content in the security report. Valid values: Simplified Chinese and English. Recipient The email address to which the security report is sent. If you want to enter multiple email addresses, press Enter after each address.Note You must enter an email address that is verified. To verify an email address, perform the steps that are provided in the verification email.
- On the left side of the report details page, select the items whose statistics you
want to view in the security report. The items include Issue Resolved, Assets, Alerts, Vulnerabilities, Baseline check, and Attack.
- Click Save. The security report is created. You can view the security report on the Reports page. By default, a newly created report is enabled. Security Center sends the security report to the specified email addresses within the time range that you specified for the Report Time parameter.
What to do next
On the Reports page, you can perform the following operations based on your business requirements:
- Immediately send a security reportAfter you create a security report whose statistics are collected in a custom time range, you can click Send Now. Then, Security Center immediately sends the security report to the recipients that you specified.Note You cannot perform this operation on daily, weekly, or monthly security reports.
- Stop sending a security report
By default, a newly created report is enabled. Security Center sends the security report to the specified email addresses within the time range that you specified for the Report Time parameter. If you no longer require the security report, you can click the icon below the report. The security report is no longer sent to the specified email addresses.
- Modify, clone, or delete a security reportYou can modify, clone, or delete an existing security report.
- You can click Edit below a security report to modify the basic information and content of the security
Note The Report Type parameter of the default security report is set to Daily. You cannot change the Report Type parameter of the default security report.
- You can click Clone below a security report to clone the security report.
- You can click Delete below a security report to delete the security report. A deleted security report
cannot be recovered. Proceed with caution.
Note The default security report cannot be deleted.
- You can click Edit below a security report to modify the basic information and content of the security report.
- Export a security report
You can click Export below a security report to download the report. The report is saved as an HTML file.