You can view the name, type, and document of an access control policy, and you can view the folders or members to which the policy is attached.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Policies tab, find the access control policy whose details you want to view and click View in the Actions column.
Note On the Attachments tab of the Control Policy page, you can view the access control policies that are attached to each folder or member and the details of each access control policy.
- In the PSP Details section of the Policy Details page, view Policy Name, Policy Type, Policy ID, Last Update Time, and Policy Description.
- On the Policy JSON tab, view the document of the policy.
- On the Policy Target tab, view the folders or members to which the policy is attached.