A resource owner can create resource shares to share resources with other accounts.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the resources to be shared reside.
Note If you want to share global resources, such as templates in Resource Orchestration Service (ROS), you can select only the China (Shanghai) region to create resource shares.
- On the page that appears, click Create Resource Share.
- On the Create Resource Share page, enter a name in the Resource Share Name field.
- In the Select Shared Resource section, select a resource type, select the resources that you want to share, and then click Add.
- In the Add Shared Target section, configure the Add Mode parameter and add principals.
- Add from Resource DirectoryNote This mode can be used only by the management account of the resource directory.
Select principals from the resource directory.
- If you select the Root folder, the added resources are shared with all members in the resource directory.
- If you select a folder other than the Root folder, the added resources are shared with all members in the selected folder.
- If you select a member, the added resources are shared only with the member.
- Add Manually
Configure the Shared Target Type parameter, enter a folder or member ID in the Shared Target ID field if required, and then click Add. You can select one of the following options from the Shared Target Type drop-down list:
- Resource Directory: If you select this option, the ID of the current resource directory is automatically displayed for the Resource Directory ID parameter that appears. In this case, the added resources are shared with all members in the resource directory.
- Folder: If you select this option, you must enter a folder ID in the Folder ID field that appears. In this case, the added resources are shared with all members in the folder.
- Alibaba Cloud Account: If you select this option, you must enter the ID of an Alibaba Cloud account that corresponds to a member. In this case, the added resources are shared only with the member.
- Add from Resource Directory
- Click OK.
After the resource share is created, it is in the Enabled state.
If resources and principals are added to the resource share, they are in the Associated state. You can click the ID of the resource share and view their statuses in the Shared Resources and Shared Target sections of the page that appears.