If you do not want to limit the permissions of folders and members in a resource directory, you can disable the Control Policy feature.
After you disable the Control Policy feature, the system automatically detaches all access control policies that are attached to folders and members. These access control policies are not deleted, but you cannot attach them to folders or members.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper part of the Control Policy page, click Disable Control Policy.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
- Click the Refresh icon and view the status of the Control Policy feature. If the The control policy feature is disabled message appears, the Control Policy feature is disabled.Note If you want to enable the Control Policy feature again, click Enable Control Policy in the upper part of the Control Policy page. After you enable the Control Policy feature, the system automatically attaches the default system access control policy FullAliyunAccess to folders and members. You must manually attach custom access control policies to folders or members.