If a folder does not contain member accounts or subfolders, you can delete it. A deleted folder cannot be recovered. Therefore, exercise caution when you delete a folder.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Organization tab.
- In the left-side navigation tree, find the folder that you want to delete and click the folder name.
- In the right-side section that appears, click Delete Folder. Note The Delete Folder button is displayed only when no member accounts or subfolders exist in a folder.
- In the Delete Folder message, click OK.