You can attach a custom access control policy to folders or members. After you attach a custom access control policy, the operations performed on resources by using members are limited by the policy. Make sure that the attached policy meets your expectations. Otherwise, your business may be affected.
- By default, the system access control policy FullAliyunAccess is attached to each folder and member.
- The access control policy that is attached to a folder also applies to all its subfolders and all members in the subfolders.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Control Policy page, click the Attachments tab. In the navigation tree of the Attachments tab, find the folder or member to which you want to attach an access control policy. Then, click the name of the folder or member.
- In the section that appears, click Attach Policy.
- In the Attach Policy dialog box, select the access control policy that you want to attach to the folder or member.
- Click OK.