You can change the logon password of a RAM user for account security.
If you enable console logon for a RAM user for the first time, you must configure a logon password for the RAM user. For more information, see Enable console logon for a RAM user. If you want to change the password later, you can perform the steps that are described in this topic.
- Log on to the RAM console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Users page, click the username of a specific RAM user.
- On the Authentication tab of the user details page, click Modify Logon Settings.
- In the Set Logon Password section of the Modify Logon Settings panel, reset the logon password.
- If you select Keep Current Password Unchanged, the password remains unchanged.
- If you select Automatically Regenerate Default Password and click OK, the system generates a logon password. You must save the generated password for subsequent use.
- If you select Reset Custom Password, enter a new password and click OK.
Note The new password must meet the complexity requirements. For more information, see Configure a password policy for RAM users.
- Click OK. Note If your Alibaba Cloud account allows RAM users to manage their passwords, the RAM users can change their passwords in the console.