This topic describes how to manage policy references, such as how to view, create, and delete policy references.
- Log on to the RAM console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Policies page, find the policy that you want to manage and click its name.
- Click the References tab to manage the policy references.
- You can view the details of a policy reference. The details include Grant Permission On, Principal, Principal Type, and Attach Date.
- You can create a policy reference. To create a policy reference, click Grant Permission. In the Add Permissions panel, attach the policy to a Resource Access Management (RAM) user, a RAM user group, or a RAM role. Then, click OK.
- You can delete a policy reference. To delete a policy reference, find the policy reference and click Revoke Permission in the Actions column. In the message that appears, click OK.