If you no longer need a multi-factor authentication (MFA) device that is enabled for an Alibaba Cloud account or you want to change the MFA device, you can disable the MFA device for the Alibaba Cloud account. This topic uses the Google Authenticator app as an example to describe how to disable an MFA device for an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- Move the pointer over the profile picture in the upper-right corner of the console, and click Security Settings.
- In the Account Protection section of the Security Settings page, click Edit. Note MFA is renamed TOTP.
- Click Turn off in the Account Protect settings section.
- On the Identity Verification page in the Alibaba Cloud Management Console, enter the dynamic verification code that is displayed in the Google Authentication app, and click Submit.