This topic describes how to view the details of a deployment on the Overview tab, including the status of the job, the start time of the deployment, and the number of times the deployment is restarted.
If another Alibaba Cloud account or a RAM user wants to use fully managed Flink, you must grant permissions to the Alibaba Cloud account or the RAM user to perform operations. For example, you can grant permissions to an Alibaba Cloud account or a RAM user to view the details of a deployment. For more information, see Grant permissions to an account.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute for Apache Flink console.
- On the Fully Managed Flink tab, find the workspace that you want to manage and click Console in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the name of the desired deployment.
- Click the Overview tab. Note You can click Metrics on the Overview tab to view more metrics, including commonly used metrics of fully managed Flink. You can also click Flink UI on the Overview tab to view the operational logs of the deployment.