This topic describes how to view the details of a job on the Overview tab, including the status of the job instance, the start time of the job, and the number of times the job is restarted.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute for Apache Flink console.
- On the Fully Managed Flink tab, find the workspace that you want to manage and click Console in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the name of the desired job.
- Click the Overview tab. Note You can click Metrics on the Overview tab to view more metrics, including commonly used metrics of fully managed Flink. You can also click Flink UI on the Overview tab to view the operational logs of the job.