Specifications and Pricing
Data Migration and Synchronization
- Node configuration change
- Create a Basic Edition instance
- Enable SQL audit
- Instance locking
- Restart an instance
- Configure disk encryption for an AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL instance
- Network Connection
- Version Management
- Backup and restoration
- Diagnostics and optimization
- Release an instance
- Configure parameters
Beginner Developer Guide
- Data types
- SQL statements
- Manage users and permissions
- Use DML to insert, update, and delete data
- Use INSERT ON CONFLICT to overwrite data
- Use COPY ON CONFLICT to overwrite data
- Use MaxCompute foreign tables to access MaxCompute data
- Use OSS foreign tables to access OSS data
- Use the COPY or UNLOAD statement to import or export data between OSS foreign tables and local tables
- Use external tables for federated analytics of Hadoop data sources
- Use external tables for federated analytics of external SQL databases
- Transaction management
- Manage JSON and JSON-B data
- Use sort keys and rough set indexes to accelerate queries in column-oriented tables
- Use the ANALYZE statement to collect statistics on AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL
- Use the EXPLAIN statement to read a query plan
- Use resource queues for load management
- Use MetaScan to accelerate queries for column-oriented tables
- Configure sorting acceleration
- Configure parallel query
Advanced Developer Guide
Data Warehouse Development
BI Analysis and Visualization
- Use pg_stat_activity to analyze and diagnose active PostgreSQL queries
- Bulk update
- Optimize query performance
- Configure scheduled maintenance tasks to clear junk data
- Pre-process special characters within files to be imported
- Use HyperLogLog for high-performance multi-dimensional data view
- How do I diagnose and handle locks?
- Check for data skew
- Use a connection pool
- Use the pg_cron plug-in to configure scheduled tasks
- Use real-time materialized views to accelerate queries that contain variable parameters
Technical White Paper
- What do I do if I cannot connect to an instance?
- How to view the data size of a table or a database?
- How do I obtain technical details about AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL?
- How do I choose an AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL instance type?
- How do I switch the network type?
- How do I clear data on a locked disk?
- How do I reconfigure parameters?
- How to enable column-store and compression in AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL?
- What do I do if an AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL instance fails to be created or remains in the creating state for a long time?
- Do I need to execute COPY statements as the superuser user?
- Why am I unable to view the bills for my pay-as-you-go instance? And when can I receive my invoice?
- How do I terminate the abnormal execution of an SQL statement?
- How do I view the distribution key and partitions of a table?
- How do I join the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL technical support group on DingTalk?
- Mappings between compute node types and compute group types
- Obtain an AccessKey pair