This topic describes how to remove service resources that you no longer need from endpoint services.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service is deployed.
- On the Endpoint Service page, find the endpoint service from which you want to remove resources, and click the service ID of the endpoint service.
- On the Service Resources tab, find the service resource that you want to remove, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.