This topic describes how to remove account IDs from the whitelist of an endpoint service. After an account ID is removed from the whitelist of an endpoint service, the endpoint service cannot be viewed under the account or accessed by endpoints under the account.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service is deployed.
- On the Endpoint Service page, find the endpoint service that you want to manage, and click the service ID of the endpoint service.
- On the Service Whitelist tab, find the account ID that you want to remove from the whitelist, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.