The default bandwidth of an endpoint connection is 1,024 Mbit/s. You can modify the bandwidth based on your business requirements.
- Log on to the Endpoints Service console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service is deployed.
- On the Endpoints Service page, click the ID of the endpoint service.
- On the Endpoint Connections tab, find the endpoint connection that you want to manage and click Change Bandwidth in the Actions column.
- In the Change Bandwidth dialog box, specify the bandwidth based on your business requirements and click OK. Valid values: 100 to 1024. Unit: Mbit/s.