This topic describes how to delete an endpoint that you no longer need. After you delete an endpoint, the virtual private cloud (VPC) where the endpoint is deployed cannot access endpoint services through PrivateLink.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint is deployed.
- On the Endpoint page, find the endpoint that you want to delete, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Endpoint message, click OK.