PolarDB-X provides the storage analysis feature. You can use this feature to view the storage usage of a PolarDB-X instance and the number of days for which the remaining storage space is available. You can also view information about the usage, fragments, and anomaly diagnosis results of a tablespace in a database. This topic describes how to use the storage analysis feature of PolarDB-X.
- Log on to the PolarDB-X console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the instance that you want to manage is deployed.
- On the Instance List page, click the PolarDB-X 2.0 tab.
- On the page that appears, click the ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- The Spatial analysis page appears. On the Storage Overview and Data Space tabs, you can view the information about the storage usage of the instance, such
as the information about anomalies and the trend chart of space usage. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Storage Overview You can view information such as the average space usage per day within the previous seven days, the number of days for which the remaining storage space is available, and the total amount of used space. Data Space You can view the usage of each data space and tablespace. Click a table name to view the information about the table, such as the fields, indexes, sharding methods, and physical space. Exceptions
- You can check whether the storage space usage of the instance is more than 90%.
- You can check whether the existing storage space is sufficient for the use in the next seven days.
Storage Trend You can view the usage trends of data space, used storage, log space, and temporary space. Tablespaces You can view information about each table, such as the data space, index space, GSI space, and fragmentation rate. You can click a table name to view the information about the table, such as the fields, indexes, sharding methods, and physical space.