This topic describes how to create a PolarDB-X 1.0 instance and related considerations.
- Go to the PolarDB-X 1.0 instance buy page by using one of the following methods:
- Method 1
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud homepage.
- Choose PolarDB-X to go to the product details page of PolarDB-X 1.0. and click
- On the product details page of PolarDB-X, click Buy Now to go to the PolarDB-X 1.0 instance buy page.
- Method 2
- Log on to the PolarDB-X console.
- In the upper-right corner of the console, click Create Instance to go to the PolarDB-X 1.0 instance buy page.
- Method 1
- Click PolarDB-X 1.0 (Subscription).
- On the buy page, configure the parameters. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Region and zone The region and zone where you want to deploy the PolarDB-X 1.0 instance.Note PolarDB-X 1.0 instances are available in only the Singapore (Singapore) region and the China (Hong Kong) region. Instance Type The value of this parameter is Dedicated Instance. You cannot change the value. Network Type The value of this parameter is VPC. You cannot change the value.Note Before you specify a virtual private cloud (VPC) for the instance, you must create a VPC and a vSwitch in the region and zone where you want to deploy the instance. For more information, see Create and manage a VPC. Instance Series You can select Starter Edition, Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition, or Ultimate Edition based on your business requirements. Specification The specification that specifies the CPU cores and memory size of the instance. Purchase Plan The subscription duration of the instance. Quantity The number of instances that you want to purchase.
- Click Buy Now.
- On the Confirm Order page, confirm the information about the order, read the terms of service and select I have read and agree to DRDS (Subscription) Agreement of Service, and then click Pay.
- On the Purchase page, confirm the order information and the payment method, and click Purchase.
- After the payment is completed, the instance is created after 1 to 5 minutes. Then, you can view the instance on the Instances page in the console.