If a subscription instance expires, the instance is locked and becomes unavailable. You can renew the instance to extend the subscription period of the instance.
- Log on to the PolarDB-X console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the PolarDB-X 2.0 tab.
- On the PolarDB-X 2.0 tab, find the instance that you want to manage, click in the Operation column, and then click Renewal fee.
- On the Renewal fee page, specify a subscription duration.
- Select PolarDB-X 2.0 (Subscription) Terms of Service and click Buy Now.
- On the Purchase page, confirm the unpaid order and the payment method, and click Purchase.