PolarDB-X provides the real-time monitoring feature to monitor database instances. You can use this feature to check the performance of your database instance in real time during stress testing or peak hours.
- Log on to the PolarDB for Xscale console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the PolarDB-X 2.0 tab.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Real-time performance page, view the performance metrics.
You can perform the following operations on the page:
Note PolarDB-X provides two views: Real-time Charts and Real-time Tables.
- Click Entrance to Multi-instance Management and Dashboard to go to the Database Autonomy Service (DAS) console.
- Click Metric Description to view the description of each metric.
- Click the Compute Node (CN), Data Node (DN), GMS Node, or Cluster tab to view the performance information about related nodes.
- Select a node from the Select Node drop-down list to view the performance information about the node.