PolarDB-X 1.0 provides the monitoring feature to help you check the status of your instances. You can view the detailed information about monitoring metrics of instances, databases, or storage nodes in the console. This topic describes how to view performance monitoring data of a single database in a PolarDB-X 1.0 instance on the Database Monitoring page in the console.
Monitoring metrics of databases
||The total number of SQL statements that are processed by the database in the PolarDB-X 1.0 instance per second.|
||The total number of connections between an application and the database in the PolarDB-X 1.0 instance.|
||The number of threads that are used by the database in the PolarDB-X 1.0 instance to execute SQL statements.|
- The data collection cycle is 1 minute for each metric in the preceding table.
- You can view the monitoring data that is generated within seven days.
- Log on to the PolarDB-X 1.0 console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instances page, find the instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Database Monitoring page, specify the following parameters.
Parameter Description Database The database whose monitoring metrics you want to view. Select the database from the Database drop-down list. Data Indexes The monitoring metrics of the database. Select the monitoring metric that you want to view. For more information about monitoring metrics, see Monitoring metrics of databases. Query Time The query time. You can specify the query time as 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, one day, or one week. You can also customize a query time range. The minimum time range is 1 minute and the maximum time range is one week.