This topic describes how to delete custom cluster endpoints of PolarDB for PostgreSQL clusters.
- You can delete only custom cluster endpoints. The default cluster endpoint cannot be deleted.
- The deleted custom cluster endpoint cannot be recovered. You must change the endpoint for connecting the client to the cluster at the earliest opportunity.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster that you want to manage is deployed.
- Find the cluster you want to manage and click the cluster ID.
- In the Endpoints section, find the cluster endpoint that you want to delete, and choose on the right side of the cluster endpoint.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
Related API operations
|DescribeDBClusterEndpoints||Queries cluster endpoints.|
|DeleteDBClusterEndpoint||Deletes a custom cluster endpoint.|