Manual backups are backups triggered by you. You can manually back up data at any time based on your business requirements to ensure data reliability. This topic describes how to configure the manual backup settings.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster that you want to manage is deployed.
- Find the cluster you want to manage and click the cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Backups tab, click Create Backup.
- In the Create Backup message, click OK. Note
- You can create up to three backups for a cluster.
- Manual backup files can be deleted. However, a backup file cannot be restored after you delete it. Proceed with caution.
Related API operations
|CreateBackup||Creates a full backup of a specified PolarDB cluster.|
|DescribeBackups||Queries the backup information about a specified PolarDB cluster.|
|DeleteBackup||Deletes the backups of a specified PolarDB cluster.|