The diagnosis feature of PolarDB for MySQL integrates with Database Autonomy Service (DAS). This allows you to view database diagnostics and optimization results on multiple tabs. On the Deadlock Analysis tab, you can analyze the latest deadlock and check the analysis details.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster that you want to manage is deployed.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster for which you want to enable the autonomy service, and click the cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Deadlock Analysis tab.
- On the Deadlock Analysis tab, select a target instance ID from the Current Node drop-down list, and click Diagnose.
- Click View Details in the Details column for the latest deadlock that is detected.Note The View Details button is available only when the Deadlock Detected column for the same item appears in the Yes state.
- In the Deadlock Analysis dialog box, check the deadlock analysis results. You can click View Deadlock Log to view the details of the latest deadlock log.