You can upload an object up to 5 GB in size in the Object Storage Service (OSS) console.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Buckets. On the Buckets page, click the name of the desired bucket.
- Choose Upload. . On the page that appears, click
- On the Upload page, configure the parameters described in the following table.
Parameter Description Upload To The directory to which you want to upload the objects.
- Current: Objects are uploaded to the current directory.
- Specified: Objects are uploaded to the specified directory. You must enter the directory name. If the entered directory does not exist, OSS automatically creates the directory and uploads the objects to the directory.
File ACL The access control list (ACL) of the objects that you want to upload.
- Inherited from Bucket: The ACL of the object is the same as that of the bucket.
- Private: Only the object owner or authorized users can read and write the objects to upload. Other users, including anonymous users, cannot access the objects without authorization. We recommend that you set the parameter to this value.
- Public Read: Only the object owner or authorized users can write the objects to upload. Other users, including anonymous users, can only read the objects. If you set the File ACL parameter to this value, the objects may be unexpectedly accessed. This may result in unexpectedly high fees. Proceed with caution.
- Public Read/Write: All users, including anonymous users, can read and write the objects to upload. This may result in unexpected access to the objects and unexpectedly high fees. If a user uploads prohibited data or information, your legitimate interests and rights may be infringed. We recommend that you do not set this parameter to Public Read/Write unless necessary.
For more information about object ACLs, see Object ACL.
Files to Upload The files or directories that you want to upload.
You can click Select Files to select a local file or click Select Folders to select a directory. You can also drag the required local file or directory to the Files to Upload section.
If the directory that you select contains an unnecessary object, find the object and click Remove in the Actions column to remove the object.Notice
- If one of the objects to upload has the same name as an existing object in the bucket, the existing object is overwritten.
- If you drag a directory to the Files to Upload section to upload it, OSS uploads all the files and subdirectories in this directory.
- Do not refresh or close the upload page when objects are being uploaded. Otherwise, the upload tasks are interrupted, and the list of upload tasks is cleared.
When you upload objects, you can also perform advanced settings such as specifying metadata and configuring server-side encryption. For more information, see Upload objects.
- Click Upload. You can view the upload progress of objects on the Task List tab. After the objects are uploaded, you can view the names, sizes, and storage classes of the uploaded objects in the directory.
What to do next
- You can download uploaded objects to the default download path of your browser or to a specified local path. For more information, see Download objects.
- You can share the URLs of uploaded objects with third parties for downloads or previews. For more information, see Share objects.
- You can map a custom domain name to the bucket to which the objects are uploaded, and use the custom domain name to access the objects. For more information, see Use custom domain names to access OSS resources.