Object Storage Service (OSS) uses data centers distributed around the globe to implement transfer acceleration. When a request is sent to your bucket, it is parsed and routed to the data center where the bucket is located over the optimal network path and protocol. The transfer acceleration feature provides an optimized end-to-end acceleration solution to accessing OSS over the Internet.
You can complete real-name registration by submitting your information on the Real-name Registration page.
For more information, see Transfer acceleration.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Buckets. On the Buckets page, click the name of the bucket that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Configure, turn on Transfer Acceleration, and then click Save.
Transfer acceleration takes effect within 30 minutes after it is enabled. After transfer acceleration is enabled for the bucket, the following two acceleration endpoints are added:
- Global acceleration endpoint: oss-accelerate.aliyuncs.com. Transfer acceleration access points are distributed across the world. You can use this endpoint to accelerate data transfer for buckets in all regions.
- Acceleration endpoint of regions outside the Chinese mainland: oss-accelerate-overseas.aliyuncs.com. Transfer acceleration access points are distributed across regions outside the Chinese mainland. You can use the acceleration endpoint to map a custom domain name without an ICP filing to a bucket in the China (Hong Kong) region or a region outside the Chinese mainland.