Object Storage Service (OSS) allows you to classify and manage buckets by using bucket tags. This topic describes how to configure bucket tagging by using the OSS console.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Buckets. On the Buckets page, click the name of the bucket that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Bucket Tagging section, click Configure.
- Enter the keys and values of tags that you want to configure for the bucket. To add multiple tags to the bucket, click the + icon.
- Click Save.