This topic describes how to configure alert rules for performance monitoring or capacity monitoring.
If you want to activate CloudMonitor, go to the product page of CloudMonitor and follow the instructions as prompted.
Create an alert rule
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Create Alert Rule. . On the Alert Rules page, click
- On the Create Alert Rule page, configure the parameters. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Related Resource In the Related Resource section, configure the following parameters:
- Select NAS from the Product drop-down list.
- Select FileSystem from the Resource Range drop-down list.
- Select the region where the file system resides from the Region drop-down list.
- Select the file system from the FileSystem drop-down list.
Configure an alert rule Configure alert rules based on your business requirements. You can create multiple alert rules at a time. For more information, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule. Notification Method Specify alert contacts and notification methods.
Click Quickly create a contact group to create an alert group. For more information, see Create an alert contact or alert group.
- Click Confirm to complete the configuration.
If the value of a metric exceeds the specified threshold, alert notifications are automatically sent. This allows you to obtain the information about abnormal monitoring data at the earliest opportunity.