You can use this function to synchronize the APIs in the current workspace to other workspaces.
- To ensure the system stability, only the API configuration that doesn’t exist in the target workspace is synchronized.
- After synchronization, the system will automatically load the configuration and bring it into force.
- Log in to the mPaaS console, and from the navigation bar on the left, click Mobile Gateway Service.
- On the Manage APIs tab, click More > Sync API.
- In the Basic info area, select to synchronize the API configuration of the current workspace to the Target workspace.
- Select the Status after sync:
- Unchanged: Keep the same API configuration as that in the current workspace.
- All closed: After synchronization, the API configuration is set as closed.
- In the Select API area, select the API to be synchronized.
- Click OK to start API synchronization.
When the configuration is successfully synchronized, an Alert pops up on the current page to show the synchronization result.