- Open the network browser and log on to the mPaaS console.
- Create an mPaaS application.
- Enter an application name and click OK.
- Click the created application to open the application page.
Choose Overview > Configure now > Download the configuration file > Android > Download now, in the pop-up dialog box, enter the package name in Package Name, for example, com.mpaas.scan. Then upload the APK installation package that has been compiled and signed. Click Download Configuration to download the configuration file.
- The downloaded file is a package in compressed format. Decompress the package. Then you will obtain a configuration file and an encrypted image.
How helpful was this page?
What might be the problems?