The alerting feature of Microservice Engine (MSE) allows you to receive alert notifications by using DingTalk groups. After you configure a DingTalk chatbot to send alert notifications, you can specify DingTalk groups to receive alert notifications. This topic describes how to configure a DingTalk chatbot to send alert notifications.
- Obtain the webhook URL of a DingTalk chatbot.
- Run the DingTalk client on a PC, go to the DingTalk group to which you want to add an alert chatbot, and then click the group Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- In the Group Settings panel, click Group Assistant.
- In the Group Assistant panel, click the + icon in the Add Robot section.
- In the ChatBot dialog box, click the ＋ icon in the Add Robot section. Then, click the Custom card.
- In the Robot details dialog box, click Add.
- In the Add Robot dialog box, add a profile picture and enter a name for the chatbot. Then, read the
terms of service, select I have read and accepted <<DingTalk Custom Robot Service Terms of Service>>, and then click .
If you want to receive alerts for service inspection, select Custom Keywords in the Security Settings section and enter the keyword Microservice Online Monitoring in the field that appears.
- In the Add Robot dialog box, copy the webhook URL that is generated by the system for the chatbot.
- Add the DingTalk chatbot as a contact in the MSE console. For more information about how to create a contact, see Create a contact.
- Create a contact group, and select the contact that you created in the previous step as the alert contact. For more information about how to create a contact group, see Create a contact group.
- Configure an alert rule.
- If no alert rule is created, create an alert rule before you proceed. Select DingTalk chatbot as the notification mode and set the notification receiver to the contact group that you created in Step 3. For more information, see Manage an alert rule.
- If an alert rule already exists, modify the alert rule. Select DingTalk chatbot as the notification mode and set the notification receiver to the contact group that you created in Step 3. For more information, see Manage an alert rule.
After you perform the preceding operations, a DingTalk chatbot is configured to send alert notifications. When an alert is triggered, you can receive alert notifications from the specified DingTalk group.