You can query bills of Message Queue for MQTT on the User Center page to obtain up-to-date information about the billing details and make informed business decisions.
- Log on to the Message Queue for MQTT console.
- In the top navigation bar, move the pointer over Expenses and click User Center.
- In the left-side navigation pane of User Center, choose to view the bill summary.
- In the Overview of Monthly Bill section, you can view the overall consumption situation in each billing cycle by month.
- In the Cost Trend (Last 6 months) section, you can view the cost trend of the past six months. After you select a billing cycle, you can view the cost distribution by service, total cost, and service cost summary in the selected billing cycle.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose to view billing details.
- On the Consumption by Bill tab, you can view the billing information of the current account on Alibaba Cloud, including all subscription and pay-as-you-go bills.
- On the Billing Details tab, you can filter billing details based on statistical items and billing cycles, including consumption type, billing item, unit price, usage, and price.
- On the Usage Records tab, you can export the usage records of each service.
- On the Summary by Quantity and Price tab, you can view the usage and fees of each service in the current account.