You can query bills of Message Queue for MQTT on the User Center page to obtain up-to-date information about the billing details and make informed business decisions.
- Log on to the Message Queue for MQTT console.
- In the top navigation bar, move the pointer over Expenses and click Bills.
- On the Bills page, click a tab to view billing information.
- On the Overview tab, you can view the cost trend of the past six months. After you select a billing cycle, you can view the cost distribution by service, total cost, and service cost summary of the selected billing cycle.
- On the Bills tab, you can view the list of orders of the billing cycle that you select. You can
also perform a precise search by entering an order number.
Note A bill is issued for Message Queue for MQTT every 24 hours. A bill is generated within 8 to 10 hours after the current billing cycle ends, and you can view the bill next day.
- On the Details tab, you can view billing details by statistical item and statistical period. The billing details include information such as billable items, usage, prices, and deduction details of a specific service.